EHRF advisory board
Members of the Equine Health Research Fund's advisory board represent different aspects of Western Canada's horse industry and serve as valuable links between the region's equine interests and the College. These volunteer members also provide guidance and assistance to the EHRF management committee throughout the year.
For more information about the EHRF advisory board and the fund's organization, view the terms of reference (revised May 2008) for the Western College of Veterinary Medicine's Equine Health Research Fund.
Equine Health Research Fund advisory board: 2006-07
• Dr. Ross McKague, Brandon, Man.
• Dr. Nadia Cymbaluk, Carberry, Man.
Director, veterinary research/field operations, Wyeth Organics
• Jim Pollock, Moosomin, Sask.
Agricultural and equine consultant
• Shane Boyes, Glen Ewen, Sask.
Equine rancher and president, Saskatchewan Equine Ranching Association
• Les Burwash, Airdrie, Alta.
Horse Industry Section, Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
• Dr. Mike Scott, Balzac, Alta.
• Dr. Patrick Brennan, Spruce Grove, Alta.
780-415-5432 or 780-478-1717
• Dr. John Twidale, Surrey, B.C.
• Dr. David Paton, Aldergrove, B.C.