Outlook Exchange Migration / Old PAWS Calendar Access
In case you missed this, there are changes to the U of S Email Service.
ITS is pleased to announce a new U of S Email and Calendar Service for all students, faculty, staff, retirees, and alumni. The new service is now available and migrations of all of the email data from the old U of S Email Service have begun. The new service integrates calendaring and email migration of all PAWS Calendaring and Address Book data.
For detailed information and help with this service, please refer to http://www.usask.ca/its/services/email/migration/index.php
PLEASE NOTE: If you used a PAWS calendar (for example, a calendar for room bookings) and would like to continued access, please follow these steps:
1. You need to migrate first. Go to MITS and choose a migration date (even today is fine).
2. After the migration your icon in PAWS will change to a link to OWA, so you won't have access to calendars from there.
3. To get access to the old calendar and others from PAWS, you'll need to add the "Old email and calendar" channel.
4. In PAWS, Go to "Add Stuff" and search "old".
5. Add the old email and calendar as a channel.