$2,000 scholarship for students who are blind, deafblind or partially sighted
The T-Base scholarship program helps to fund the educational pursuits of an outstanding blind, deafblind or partially sighted student in Canada who is continuing their academic education at the post-secondary level. One scholarship of $2000 will be awarded for the 2012/2013 academic year beginning in the fall semester of 2012. The T-Base Communications Scholarship is designed to help students pursue their educational endeavours and is not limited to any one discipline.
For a copy of the application please email email@example.com
• Have demonstrated academic achievement, judgment and leadership
• Be currently enrolled in grades 12 or 13 in a secondary school applying to a accredited post secondary education institution in Canada or have at least one year remaining before graduating at an accredited post secondary education institution in Canada.
• Is expected to participate in 2 ad-hoc advisory committee meetings on the topic of T-Base educational services.
• Application Form [please email firstname.lastname@example.org] for this form
• Copy of School Transcript
• Achievements – One Page Essay
• Accessible Education – One Page Essay
• Personal References - Two letters of reference
Applications must be received by June 30, 2012. An award will be determined by July 31, 2012.