2012 Mattinson Scholarship Program for Students with Disabilities
The Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada is pleased to announce the following scholarship program.
To encourage Canadian students with permanent disabilities to pursue university studies with the ultimate objective of obtaining a first undergraduate degree.
Postmarked paper application must be sent to the AUCC no later than MAY 15, 2012.
Number of Awards:
Up to six (6) scholarships, distributed as follows:
- 1 in the category of Physical Disability;
- 1 in the category of Sensory Disability;
- 1 in the category of Mental Health Disability;
- 1 in the category of Learning Disability;
- 2 in any of the previously listed categories.
Requirements for eligibility:
Eligible applicants must:
- be Canadian citizens or permanent residents who have lived in Canada for minimum 2 years
- be diagnosed with a permanent disability which is documented and is the primary disability for which they are applying.
• $2,500 CAD for a bachelor degree program, tenable for one academic year.
For more information: