SaskPower p/t job this summer
Please look up this link to SaskPower jobs
customer service representative job to December 31, 2012, p/t at least 9 days in two weeks - Saskatoon.
SaskPower is currently searching for a Customer Service Representative to be the primary contact for SaskPower mass market customers. Our ideal candidates have the ability to respond to customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner. The incumbent will be required to rotate through various functions, such as customer account administration, cashiering, and general inquiries.
Part-time employees may work less than the basic daily or weekly hours. These positions also require employee availability as follows:
- on short notice to relieve permanent staff calling in sick,
- banked days off,
- vacation relief,
- periodic excessive work load situations, and
- extended periods due to leave of absences.
Successful applicants will have:
- Grade 12 or equivalent,
- keyboarding/typing of 45 net wpm, and
- 2 years administrative experience in customer service work involving the answering and processing of external customer inquiries, utilizing procedures and systems of similar complexity to SaskPower’s customer services billing and information systems, or successful completion of the Office Education Program or certificate or diploma in business administration or equivalent program from a recognized institution.
Along with your resume/application, submit your educational transcripts and document verifying you have a minimum 45 net wpm.
This position falls within the scope of the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Union (CEP), Local 649.
The closing date for this competition is April 24, 2012.