President's Liason Position
As a new student you are invited to join the Education Student Society. Currently we are looking for applications for the President Liaison position. This position allows for two students to join and work cooperatively. If you are interested in applying for this position please write a 200 word platform and email it to Fawn Rohatensky (email@example.com). We will be voting on the President Liaison at our Annual Retreat in August. We will inform the applicants soon thereafter.
The President Liaisons’ Job includes:
1. Represent the President’s views, and act on their behalf in their absence.
2. Be the voice of all pre-intern education students at executive meetings.
3. Take on tasks as deemed necessary.
4. Management of ESS office procedures and organization of ESS office space.
5. Attend committee meetings throughout the year as deemed necessary by the President and Executive.
More positions are available to be a part of the Education Students’ Society. Please check out the MSC Bulletin Board across from the ESS Office in September to see the positions available.