President's Liaisons & General Council Positions
Now that the acceptance letters are out, we've started to hear from some of the new teacher candidates. We highly recommend you consider joining the E.S.S. as it's a fun way to meet people and get involved in the college! Foremost, we are currently looking for two President Liaisons for our Executive Council.
The President Liaisons must:
1. Represent the President’s views, and act on their behalf in their absence.
2. Be the voice of all pre-intern education students at executive meetings.
3. Take on tasks as deemed necessary.
4. Management of ESS office procedures and organization of ESS office space.
5. Attend committee meetings throughout the year as deemed necessary by the President and Executive.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please write a 200 word platform and email it to Angela Schindelka by July 30 if possible! The annual E.S.S. Executive Retreat is August 5-7, 2011 and we want you to join us in the planning and teambuilding!
There are also many positions available on the General Council in the fall. Elections are held in September and there will be plenty of time to apply for one once classes start! For those of you interested in learning more about the positions sooner than later, please email Angela . Thanks!
The following positions are available on the General Council:
PD Officers (2)
Public Relations Officers (2)
ITEP Rep (1)
Nortep Rep (1)
Alpha Rep (1)
Beta Rep (1)
Chi Rep (1)
Delta Rep (1)
Secondary Reps (3)
KiSS (Kin) Rep (1)
Music Rep (1)
PAA Rep (1)
Industrial Arts Rep (1)
Campus Rec Reps (1 Female, 1 Male)
Social Rep (1)
Fundraising Rep (1)
Have a great summer! See you at Orientation!