The Search Continues!
The ESS is still looking for two President Liaisons for our Executive Council. The President's Liaisons are a vital component of the Education Student's Society so please consider applying! It's a great way to network, looks great in your resume/portfolio, and is an all-around good time!
The President's Liaisons must:
1. Represent the President’s views, and act on their behalf in their absence.
2. Be the voice of all pre-intern education students at executive meetings.
3. Take on tasks as deemed necessary.
4. Management of ESS office procedures and organization of ESS office space.
5. Attend committee meetings throughout the year as deemed necessary by the President and Executive.
It may sound like a daunting task, but it's well worth the time! If you are interested in applying for this position, please write a 200 word platform and email it to email@example.com as soon as possible!
For those of you interested in other positions, nominations for ESS General Council positions will be accepted from Sept. 6-12, with voting being held Sept 20-21. Descriptions of the positions are posted on the MSC board outside the student lounge and nomination forms can be picked up in the ESS office (1009) once classes begin!
We'd love to have you join us!