The monthly downtime for applying operating system security and related patches is scheduled for the evening of Wednesday January 14, from 10:00 p.m. Thursday 2:00 a.m.
Services that will be unavailable on January 14 include, but are not limited to:
- E-mail (including Webmail)
- File Services (Folder, Cabinet, Jade, Bermuda, TangoWeb (SSAM/gsis), WinWeb (FMD))
- Print Services (CPAS, Network Printing on the Server Green)
- Blackboard (formerly WebCT)
- Database Hosting (Servers Affected: SQLserver, Oracle)
- Exchange (Calendar, E-mail, Notes, and Blackberry Integration)
- Web Services (WWW, Homepage)
Note: Test environments for the aforementioned services will be patched on January 13, 2008 between 8:00 a.m. and noon.
Services that schedule downtimes independent of this schedule are:
- About-Us (HR system)